Robotics Independent Project Review

For my independent project I chose to make a bot that could go over obstacles efficiently. I had some struggles along the way but i finally finished building it. I built many different bots over my independent project classes but I finally made my final bot.

 

For my final experiment I made a course made out of lego in order to test the efficiency, my bot was very efficient apart from one little deficiency. It doesn’t go 100 % straight. In conclusion this project gave me many challenges, as well as giving me pleasure to make it.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *